Thursday, March 13, 2008
will find a boy that does these things
for her. Even the smallest action can
have the BIGGEST impact on someone's
• give her one of your t-shirts to
• leave her cute text notes.
• kiss her in front of your friends.
• tell her she is gorgeous.
• look into her eyes when you talk to
• let her mess with your hair.
• touch her hair.
• just walk around with her.
• "FORGiVE HER FOR HER MiSTAKES"
• look at her like she`s the only one
• tickle her even when she says stop.
• hold her hand when you`re around your
• when she starts swearing at you, tell
her you love her.
• let her fall asleep in your arms.
• get her mad, then kiss her.
• tease her and let her tease you back.
• stay up all night with her when she`s
• watch her favorite movie with her.
• kiss her forehead.
• give her the world.
• write her letters.
• let her wear your clothes.
• when she`s sad, hang out with her.
• let her know she`s important.
• let her take all the photos she wants
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
• when you fall in love with her, tell
• and when you tell her, love her like
you've never loved someone before.
The Pediatrics Department of Zamboanga City Medical Center as spearheaded by Dr. Fortunato Cristobal and Dr. Bernadette Chua-Macrohon, held its 9th Post Graduate Course with the theme "Pediatric Nurse: Redefined" from February 8-9, 2007 at the Garden Orchid Hotel. About two hundred forty nursing participants from the academes and from the hospitals all over
The seminar covered several topics including Nurses Redefined, Spirituality in Medicine, Health Consumer Management (ER Setting), Complementary Feeding in Infants, Legal Rights of Nurses, Role of Nurses in ER, Caring of the Family, Handling Doctors, 6th Vital Sign, Good Grooming and the Filipino Nurse Practitioner. Among the speakers were Milabel E. Ho, RN, MAN, Ed.D., Fortunato Cristobal, MD, FPPS, Nadah Ahmad-Abutazil, MD,DPBP, Grace Uy, MD, Atty. Giovanni Luistro, Bernadette Chua-Macrohon, MD, FPPS, Crispin Dalisay, MD FPPS, Cesar Jeffrey Masilungan, MD, FPPS and Ms Brenda Pajaron (Fuller Life Representative).
On the second day of the event, there was an open forum on the problems of nursing practice as hosted by Honorable Congressman Erbie Fabian. Among the panelists that were challenged from different angles were Lorna Paber, RN, MAN (Dean College of Nursing in ADZU), Pilardo Ledesma RN, MAN (former Dean College of Nursing WMSU), Agnes Fernandez, RN (DOH Representative), Lourdes Alvarez, RN (ZCMC Head Nurse) and Rudyard Abarquez, RN. Important issues such as the Magna Carta for Health Workers, Ethical Issues, Exodus of Nurses, Standard Education and Nursing in the Global Market were tackled down.
The two day seminar provided an in depth discussion of the nursing issues. Each event in the seminar was projected in two big screens that were erected at both sides of the room. In addition, the lectures were distributed to the participants in a cd-rom format.