Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BSN: June oh-Six Most Awaited R

june oh-six most awaited R was all over the national newspaper websites
at around 12mn of july 19,2o06.



i was about to go to bed when i decided to check my mail.
I logged in at my ym account and found a few friends online.
I accepted their offer to join conference but i got busy making
comments on some webbysite that i didnt check on what their
chattin about. The only msg that registered in my brain when i
read the chat on the confe-window was the question,
"whats d site of the result?"
But i was like, "thats shit theres no result"
then a msg of a url popped out...
i clicked it
and i was stunned!!!
....omg...
the most awaited R of the BSN06 was released
i scrolled down to find my name.



well, just seeing my name on the list was a relief...
.....whew....



a few minutes later,
there were buzzes everywhere
the few people i saw online tripled in number
buzz here and buzz there



i was busy txtn my classmates whom i promised to txt
as soon as the results were in.They all got excited,
my cellphone and telephone kept on ringing...
everyone else at home was up.. disturbed by all rings...hehe

i was like in a call center...
one hand over the keyboard
another for the cp
one ear for the phone
and eyes on the screen
and i was like online till 6ambrowsing for familiar names



everyone was greeting me and everyone else who passed.
my schedule for that day was postponed
but it felt good...


i slept the entire morning
but awakened when my friend came to visit me at home
she thought i didnt make it coz she said i look so terrible
my gosh!!! did i really?! Lol



everyone i know was like congratulating me...
i was like, did they really checked my name?
i receive txt msgs, calls and handshakes
...gosh!.... what could have happened if...



oh well, i learned something...
life has many surprises!
some things u expect doesnt come true
some things are just not meant to be
while some things are meant to be...
what-eva!
keep cool, keep real...



and i played badminton that afternoon lol




to those who greeted me

angelina

No comments: