Thursday, June 14, 2007

Steep Alley

Forrest Gump would say, "life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you'll get."

The laughters and smiles we shared were once so real yet so superficial.

I was not blind. I was just narrowed focus but i was Loyal. I dont regret the good times we shared. It's all part of my memory now.

In the first place it wasnt my typical kind of relationship.I knew from the start that it wont last or maybe i already had that odd feeling. I accept that some things just dont turn out the way it should be or let me say, some things are not meant to be.

The feeling was right but the situation was not.


Stucked up in a mutual inpatience. The gap in between was never filled. And no one took the first step. Blameeee or blame-u.. doesnt matter now.

If you thought that i would never change then you're wrong. Only fools dont change. So I tell you, if you cant accept me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best.


Not everyone would understand and i wont start explaining myself to people around me who keeps on asking how its been.

I got uneasy when people started talking nasty stuff about me behind my back which is nowhere near the truth. But whats more hurtful is to know that the people who i trust and consider my friends are the ones hitting me at the back. But that is in the past now. I was told, that if im not worth anything then people wont bother to talk about me. I even thank those people for making my life colorful and fruitful.

No comments: