Saturday, February 02, 2008

23

Innevitable Fact of Life: Everyone Will Get Older Soon...

I was in class that day, but all i did was answer calls and reply to sms. My phone memory was jam packed with greetings. Next, I had to recharge my cellphone twice. I couldnt even concentrate in class... lol.

My college classmates came that night and some close friends and relatives too. We had dinner, a few sweets and colds and some drinx. It was sort of a reunion for my class. In a few months time some of them would be miles and miles away. Only time can tell. We are not getting younger... awww... (look who is talking) lol. But its just age, im always young at heart.

To my NOD friends, really it would have been fun seeing you guys.. hahaha..

To those who greeted me, thank you so much that was sweet. You add color to my life.

I hope this year of the rat will bring forth prosperity ;-)

No comments: