Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just because u added me or i added u doesnt mean we're friends!

The popularity of community networking has increased my number of friends not only here in friendster but in other community network site im in. But not everyone in my account possess the criteria of a "friend"

Just because u added me or i added u doesnt mean we're friends!

My network of friends has grown. Now i have to slash down the number of friends i have in my community network.

I dont even remember some of them.

And Friendster made it difficult for me. lol. i dont even know how to delete friends there anymore... i had to click on help just to tell me that "there's a white "X" in the top right corner of the box that contains the photo of the friend you wish to delete."

Gosh... at first glance i didnt even see that "X" box.

I love making friends... adding and chatting with people in my network... But sometimes its getting boring!...no wait! Not the site!....but the people in that site... Oh Soooo boring people...
So im deleting the "uncool people who doesnt even open their account!"


The rest stays!

No comments: